Acne marks and scars are the result of response of your skin cells to the active acne that shows inflammation. Sometimes skin tissues that overgrow also cause acne scars. These acne marks make a person feel really uncomfortable and sometimes make the person look old. However, there are a few tips that are easy to follow and some safe medications, with which you can keep acne marks at bay. Let’s take a look at these easy to use and quick techniques to fight acne.
Tips to Remove Acne Marks
- Prepare a paste of powdered and roasted pomegranate skin with lime juice. For best results, use fresh lime. Apply over whiteheads, blackheads, boils, pimple and acne. Leave for approximately 10 minutes. Wash and pat dry.
- To stop acne marks from reappearing, drink coconut water empty stomach daily. It just cools down your body and cleanses your body as well.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on your face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash with water and pat dry. Aloe Vera fades acne marks and is beneficial for skin. If acne marks are not very severe Aloe Vera would wipe them out with prolonged use.
- Mix milk and lemon. The quantity of lemon would be little as compared to milk. Wash your face with this mixture every day. It lightens your skin and erases the acne marks if used continuously.
- Peel and grate a raw potato. Make a pad by putting it into a muslin piece (cotton fabric) and tying tightly. Rubbing this pad for 5 -8 minutes in circular motion all over the face and then washing it off will help the skin get rid of acne marks and blemishes.
- Apply a paste of rosewater and sandalwood on your face. Leave for about 10 minutes. Wash and pat dry. Continuous application will help acne spots go away.
This was about quick and easy steps for acne marks removal. However, quite a few times, you must have observed that the intensity of acne marks and spots is just so extreme that these home remedies won’t help. In such a scenario, you need to use medications. The creams available in the market sometimes contain harsh chemicals that may harm your skin. Let’s take a look at a medication that is much safer for your skin and takes off, these severe acne spots, scars and blemishes. Before using this medication, consult skin care expert, to know in detail about the product.
Tazorac for Acne Removal
Tazorac (Tazarotene) gel and cream 0.1% is an effective and safe to use product that relieves you from extreme acne marks and spots. Tazorac has been clinically found to be an effective and safe remedy to ‘kick out’ acne spots and give you smooth skin. You should consult your doctor or skin care specialist for detailed information on the product before using this product. Most of the people that have used this ‘topical retinoid’ Tazorac, have been found to have benefited from this medication, barring a few ‘not too serious’ side effects. Tazorac speeds up cell turnover rates and keeps pores away from blockages. Since skin cells don’t continue to clog the pores with the usage of Tazorac, acne marks and comedones get significantly reduced.