|Product Information :
||PureVision 2 HD Contact Lenses: The Product, Attributes and Uses
PureVision 2 HD contact lenses meet the needs of people in the range of 20 - 30 years suffering from Myopia or Hyperopia by offering them superior vision along with comfort. Affecting 1 in 4 adults worldwide, Myopia also termed as Nearsightedness is an eye condition wherein the light coming from a distant image doesnâ€™t fall on the retina but falls in front of it, because of which an individual is unable to see such distant images or objects. Conversely, Hyperopia or Farsightedness as it is usually known, is an eye defect in which a person finds it difficult to focus on near objects. This ultimately puts tremendous strain on the eyes, leading to eye fatigue and headache. Treatment for such conditions includes wearing eye glasses or contact lenses. Surgery is also an option but it is expensive and could result in side effects. Made by Bausch & Lomb using their trademark High Definition Optics technology, PureVision 2 HD contact lenses promise clear vision especially in low light.
Technical Product Specifics:
- Manufacteror: Bausch and Lomb
- Packing Size: Box of 6 soft contact lenses
- Designed using High Definition Technology
- Materials: Balafilcon A (Silicone Hydrogel)
- Water Content: 36% water by weight
- Base curve of 8.6 mm
- Light blue visible tint
- Diameter of 14.0 mm
- Spherical powers in the range of -0.50D to -6.00 in 2010 and -6.50D to -12.00D as of early 2011
- Center thickness of 0.07 mm for -3.00D
- Oxygen Permeability: 130 Dk/t at centre for -3.00D
- An optic zone of 9.0 mm at -3.00D
PureVision 2 HD Contact Lenses: Product Features and Benefits
- Made using High Definition technology, these contact lenses reduce spherical deviation which is often a barrier to superior quality vision in dim light leading to blurred vision, glare and halos.
- PureVision 2 HD contact lenses have a thin, rounded edge that facilitates a smooth transition from lens to conjunctival tissue
- The lenses are packed in an innovative solution containing poloxamine which is a moisturising surfactant. It provides excellent comfort on insertion for added first fit success.
- The Comfort Moist Technology used in designing the lenses provides an incredibly natural feel when worn along with comfort and crisp vision
- With oxygen transmission levels of 130 Dk/t, PureVision 2 HD lenses offer exceptional breathability and thus, bright healthy eyes
To Summarize: An Outline of PureVision 2 HD Contact Lenses
Catering to individuals between 20 - 30 years dealing with Myopia and Hyperopia, PureVision 2 HD contact lenses is an ideal mix of advanced technology, high oxygen transmissibility and a thin lens design thatâ€™s easy to handle, thereby providing perfect vision whether its day or night and maximum comfort. Being one of the thinnest lenses available today, these contact lenses can be worn daily or as required so that you face no difficulty in viewing images near or far.